Wednesday, June 1, 2011

May 28th – A little of this, a little of that.


With Guylaine in Mexico, I decided to put the kids in the trailer to watch a movie while I got some work done. It’s still raining (maybe I should have bought an ark instead of a trailer), I wasn’t able to open the beds for the kids and they were quite restless. I tried to change the battery in the Cadillac while they were occupied, but once I had grease all over my hands they started acting up. One wanted chips, another water, and one just wanted out of the trailer. I got the battery in (It’s too small – I’ll have to call the guy to find out what I can do).
I started packing stuff into the cupboards and storage spaces. I can’t wait to get on the road.  When is the rain going to stop?!! Had planned to surprise the boys with a sleep over in the trailer last night, but it’s no fun in the rain so I passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment