I can’t believe we’re heading out on our first major trip and we haven’t even slept in the trailer yet. I plugged it in so I could load up the fridge, and realized I had an alarm on the fuse panal. My 30A fuse had blown. I tried to put in a new one, thinking I had blown it when I tried the AC on 15A power at home, I put a new fuse but it arced. I looked on line for an answer but couldn’t find any. The fuse box said it was the charge line, so I unplugged the the shore power and I had no battery. A little research showed that the battery cables on a trailer are the exact opposite as a car. I swithed the current and voila, battery power. Juice stopped by to show me how to light the hot water tank. (No igniter – you need to use a BBQ lighter – who knew!) After much packing (I’m not sure if we’re going to Old Orchard or if we’re moving out) We went to bed and got ready for our maiden voyage.
No comments:
Post a Comment